Selasa, 18 Februari 2014 | By: DIAN - NIDA - BLOG

MY MOTHER - UMI


I want to describe about my mother.
My mother’s name is Riyani. She is forty one years old now. She has smooth white skin. Her forehead is wide. My mother has round black eyes. She also has small flat nose and chubby cheek. Her mouth is thick. She always gives me and my daughters’ advices to be good people by her mouth.
My mother has short neck and small shoulders. Her arms are long and not too fat. She has long fingers. Her fingers are longer than mine. Her legs are not too long and not too fat.
She has special characteristic, which is she has many freckles in her body. A big freckle in her face, there is on the left of her mouth or between her mouth and her nose.
My mother is a Mathematics teacher in a school at my town. She dedicates her life for teaching the other people especially her students. Besides teaching at school, she also opens a Mathematics Course in the house. She teaches seriously but so fun.

My mother often advice me and my daughters to help each other and do the best or maximally for our life. She has been patient against our mischief. She is our inspiration. She is our spirit for face our life in the future. She is our motivator. She is really my idol. I love my mother

.

0 komentar: